- Raw charm of uncut Polki stones handcrafted by desi craftsmen.
- Intricate Polki designs with stunning Indian and Pakistani stonework.
- The elegant and traditional aesthetics of the Polki set makes them a perfect choice for bridal jewellery in wedding events.
- High-quality Polki Stones, beads and other materials are used in making the jewellery durable and long-lasting.
- Complement traditional as well as contemporary outfits
- Contains a necklace, a pair of earrings and Maang Tikka (forehead ornament) at a price of £45 only.
Necklace: Ravishing choker-style necklace with a central pendant and polki stones. Adjustable drawstrings for a perfect fit.
Earrings: Matching earrings in intricate patterns designed with polki stones. Stud or dangling options are available on order.
Maang Tikka: Add elegance to the bridal look with a beautiful forehead ornament with a central polki stone and delicate drooping beadwork.
Material and Finish: 24K Gold plated brass jewellery with artificial stones and beadworks. Our expert craftsmen give the Polki jewellery set a meticulous finish.
Style and Aesthetics
The elegance of our Heritage: Polki set exhibits the rich traditions of Indian jewellery, with a blend of timeless appeal and contemporary designs.
Shimmering Classics: Polki stone-studded classic jewellery set to add a soft sparkle to your outfit.
Attention to Detail: The highly complex patterns, filigree work, and delicate motifs add depth and character to the set.
Keep the Polki set away from children
Avoid exposure to any chemicals like bleaching or acids
Store it in a dry place in a separate box to prevent tarnishing
Packaging Details : Your Polki Jewellery set will be delivered in a beautifully designed box with an extra pouch for protection and gifting.No refunds or exchanges are possible due to hygiene concerns